- Patch Notes - Cyber Rig Refresh - October 3, 2017
Patch Notes - Cyber Rig Refresh - October 3, 2017
October 3, 2017 |
Etaew | Viewed 679 times |
NEW CYBER RIG JACKPOT
Updated the Cyber Rig Supply Crate contents with a new cyber rig jackpot and chip:
New Rig Merciless Onslaught
 Swift Brutality +15% Movement speed
 Strike Accelerator On kill or enemy plate break, -15% reload for 5s
 Continuous Hastener On kill or full reload, +15% rate of fire for 5s
 Ruthless Carnage On kill, +5% damage for 15s. Max Stacks: 3
New Chip: Bloodthirsty Revival
On kill, reduce your self-revive cooldown by 5%. (Cooldown: 5s) BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue causing the life/shield steal from Parasitic Impetus to not work for weapons with nanos.
- Fixed an issue causing the 4 set from the Electrocutioner Rig to not work against players.
99 PROBLEMS SCORING
- Added a visual effect for Parasitic Contagion from the Parasitic Impetus synergy
PVP DAMAGE ADJUSTMENTS
- Increased the scoring values for all of the 99 Problems enemies to bring scoring in line with other event arkfalls.
- PvP damage reduction has been modified to apply weapon bonus type effects per weapon category. This replaces the previous flat 65% damage reduction and 2.5x Crit Mult. The overall effect is very similar to before however you will now be able to see the correct stats on weapon cards when in PvP.
- Guided Rocket Launchers have had their damage reduced in PvP.
This article was automatically generated from official news posts.
Contribute to the discussion or help improve an article by leaving a comment below.
Sign In to post a comment.
No comments posted here yet.