- Stalker Synergy Changes
Stalker Synergy Changes
February 5, 2015 |
Fuzzy | Viewed 4,039 times |
An explanation on the Stalker Synergy Changes
There have been changes to the Stalker Synergy with Patch 2.6. To understand what the changes to Stalker actually were, Rashere posted an explanation on the forums.
- Range: Increases the maximum range of a weapon -OnInfectors: Homing Range of the Needles
- Isn't useful on weapons with a long range
- Falloff Distance: Increases the distance you can be from a target before the damage starts to decrease
- This is not useful on Infector-like guns
- Stalker now affects both Range and Falloff Distance
- Will be useful on more weapons now
Contribute to the discussion or help improve an article by leaving a comment below.
Sign In to post a comment.
No comments posted here yet.