D2050 Patch Notes - 7/11/18
- D2050 Patch Notes - 7/11/18
July 11, 2018 |
Etaew | Viewed 802 times |
Thanks for joining us for launch and for all your bug reports Ark Hunters! We're squishing bugs and hellbugs together. Here's a small update as we continue to work on numerous issues and connection problems players are experiencing across all platforms.
This update will go live in EU at 9:00PM PT (7/11) and NA at 10:30PM PT (7/11)
- You can now pick up the Ammo dropped by the Raiders during Hotshot: Moonshine Shack. Aim for that high score!
- Turrets in sieges now cost scrip to upgrade and repair.
- Increased the health of destroyable Arkfall Crystals so they don't explode after being sneezed on and end the Arkfall before anyone else can even get there.
- Fixed an issue that was causing miniguns with 0 ammo to show up in the tutorial
- Minigun in the tutorial now auto-equips
- Fixed a bug that was causing vehicles to deal extreme damage to all enemies. They now operate as they should - run over small enemies, but don't hit those Monarchs!
- Vehicles are no longer indestructible
This article was automatically generated from official news posts.
Contribute to the discussion or help improve an article by leaving a comment below.
No comments posted here yet.