Defiance 2050 PC Open Beta - June 22 to 25
- Defiance 2050 PC Open Beta - June 22 to 25
June 22, 2018 |
Etaew | Viewed 1,206 times |
Greetings Ark Hunters!
We're excited to host a PC Open Beta event before Head Start beings on July 6th. Thank you all for your Defiance 2050 feedback from Closed Beta, Dev livestreams, and media coverage over the past months. Here are some major changes and updates we have made after the Closed Beta version of Defiance 2050.
- Increased the level cap from 25 to 50.
- Added three new base classes. Assassin, Combat Medic, Guardian, and the existing Assault classes are available to choose when creating a character and more classes can be unlocked through gameplay.
- Fixed various bugs found in Inventory and Enhancement UI.
- Added Difficulty Level to enemy to event and enemy HUD UI.
- Opened up the entire playable map area for exploration!
- Made adjustments to enemy damage and health scaling.
- Made adjustments and balance fixes to all equipment (weapons, grenades, shields, etc.)
- Added Weapon Mastery. Fully upgrade your weapons to unlock powerful bonuses and abilities!
- Added Prototype Weapons. Fun new weapons with unique behaviors and striking visuals!
- Improved character face models in Character Creation UI.
- Added difficulty tiers to Co-op instances. There are now multiple Co-op tier/difficulty choices, dependent upon power rating, which ensures a challenging experience every time for you and your group!
Contribute to the discussion or help improve an article by leaving a comment below.
No comments posted here yet.