99 Problems 2019 Update
- 99 Problems 2019 Update
July 10, 2019 |
Etaew | Viewed 2,702 times |
Hello, Arkhunters! 99 Problems Begins!
The Motherlode has been released from his mine. For the first time, fight the mighty Motherlode IN THE OPEN WORLD during this Major Arkfall! But beware: He will be assisted by hordes of his 99ers! After you’ve dealt with the Motherlode, be sure to check in with the Ex Inanis vendors that will appear for some exclusive rewards!
99 Problems will run from 7/01/2019 to 7/29/2019, and brings with it several new items, pursuits, and contracts! New Pursuits and Contracts
Complete the new 99 Problems Pursuit “Precious Metals” for Twenty additional inventory slots. These slots will go over the maximum amount allowed. “Violent Disassembly” daily to receive Purified Gulanite, and the “Recycling Season” weekly to get your hands on a guaranteed Legendary Precision weapon! (see Mod Fusion below) New Mod Fusion: Cosmic Resonance (On ALL 99 Problems Weapons and Mods)
New Grenades and Shields
- +15% Critical Multiplier
- Non-Critical hits apply Tempered Nerves for 5 seconds. Tempered Nerves increases Accuracy, Recoil and Recoil Recovery by 5%. (Max Stacks: 3)
- Critical kills increase Reload Speed by 25% for 2 seconds.
- Reloading grants 15% Damage for 5 seconds.
The Motherlode has also brought with it new grenades and shields to add to your arsenal. These shields and grenades are available in the 99 Problems Supply Cache or in-gam through Ex Inanis vendors:
99er Explosive Grenades:
- Explodes on impact and deals increased damage in a smaller area. Features a VERY unique model.
New Shields: Sharpshooter, Marksman, and Deadeye:
New Synergy: Predator
- Sharpshooter Shields - Critical hits against enemies grant +2.8% Health Regen for 8 seconds. (Cooldown: 1s) (Max Stacks: 5)
- Deadeye Shields - Critical hits against enemies grant -.2s Armor Repair Delay for 8 seconds. (Cooldown: 1s) (Max Stacks: 5)
- Marksman Shields - Critical hits against enemies grant +.88% Shield Recharge Rate for 8 seconds. (Cooldown: 1s) (Max Stacks: 5)
A new set of 6 Synergy crystals has been discovered, unlocking the full potential of the singularity arriving with the Event Horizon (Higher Tiers increase the stats of each synergy bonus):
New Prototype: The Professional
- Tier 6 Synergy:
- +40% Falloff Distance
- Deal 15% more damage to enemies 25 yards away
- Critical kills cause enemies to explode, dealing damage in a 7 yard radius. Damage increases per tier
- Taking damage increases Aim Accuracy and Recoil by 30% for 6 seconds.
- Deal 50% increased damage to enemies above 70% Vitality.
- Critical Hits increase Critical Multiplier by 10% for 5 seconds. (Max stacks: 20) Adding a stack resets the time and missing a shot will remove all stacks.
As always, this event brings a new Prototype to the table! Introducing The Professional – Fashioned after the personal rifle of legendary Pale War sniper, [REDACTED]. This baby automatically refills its magazine if you can score three crits in quick succession. Available from the Paradise vendor, so complete those daily and weekly contracts to get yours during the event! New Store and In-Game Items 99 Problems Cache
- Only available during the 99 Problems event
- Available both in the In-game Store for Bits
- Also purchasable from Ex Inannis Runners found at the end of 99 Problems Arkfalls for Purified Gulanite
- Each box contains a rare or better Precision Weapon, Mod, Sharpshooter/Marksman/Deadeye Shield, 99er Explosive Grenade, or Predator Crystal. All weapons and mods have Mod Fusion: Prevision Torment
- Each box has a rare Chance to contain a named Precision Cosmic Weapon (Condition: Perfect, Prime weapons all come with fixed Bonuses). Collect all 8 rare unique weapons!
- Get more for the same! Boxes on the store are available in 50x and 100x bundles
- Each 50 box bundle and get a free guaranteed Legendary item!
- Each 100 box bundle comes with a guaranteed Legendary item AND a Precision Cosmic Weapon!
- Fixed a bug where a mod fusion weapon with mod item set bonuses would grant set bonuses without being equipped
- Shotguns can now also Critically hit
- Updated the icons for Prime weapons
This article was automatically generated from official news posts.
Contribute to the discussion or help improve an article by leaving a comment below.
No comments posted here yet.