Community Q&A: February 16
- Questions and Answers
- Community Q&A: February 16
February 17, 2015 |
| Viewed 3,306 times |
Question and Answer,
Scapes presents a new Community Q&A mainly focusing on Hunter Requisitions and Expeditions
Ark hunters, welcome to our latest Defiance Developer Q&A, populated with the questions you're asking on the official forums. Make sure to keep an eye out for the next question collection thread on our forums this week!
- Will we see new EGO powers in the future?
- Are there any plans to tone down some of the graphic displays in the game? Things like the BMG beams, Crimefighter blasts or spikes.
- Will the hair on headgear items ever be changed to match the color of our character's hair?
- Can you give us an update on what the team is doing to improve server stability?
- Are the new bonus roll mechanics going to be applied to Mission Reward, Vendor, and Named weapons?
- What will be the Bit Store price for one Hunter Requisition, and will there be an option to buy in "bulk" for a discount?
- Will there be a maximum number of Hunter Requisitions that a player can have, and, if so, what is that limit?
- Can Hunter Requisitions be traded between players?
- Is the team looking at options for more ways for players to acquire Hunter Requisition?
- Do the Radiation perks have any effect on Shrill Grenades?
- Not all players love PvP. In what ways will Alcatraz help players avoid it and still have a full game experience?
Contribute to the discussion or help improve an article by leaving a comment below.
No comments posted here yet.