12 Quick Defiance Commandments
- 12 Quick Defiance Commandments
August 15, 2015 |
| Viewed 3,596 times |
Here are quick tips to get the most important basics of Defiance - leveling up, PvP, DLC, WM, wise use of bits, nano tips, and more
What you need to know to level up quickly, do good in PvP, and save your resources...
- Do story missions asap, then fill in your pursuits asap (meaning... don't rely on XP alone when leveling your EGO)
- Daily / weekly contracts open at EGO 145 - do them, well... daily as soon as you can
- Use "rollers" instead of "quads" in the open world (for leveling purpose)... until you max its level (quads level up naturally at time trials)
- PvP is one end game, but start as soon as you're 1k EGO
- Doing WarMaster gives insane XP (get a WolfHound and a good SMG, fire if possible, as standard WM weapons)
- Use "good blue" weapons to grow with your EGO (as fillers when you outgrow OJ's that are too low EGO to practically level up with AF) - I used mine, even in PvP, 'till 4k-5k EGO
- In PvP, have a long range weapon, and a short range one (Double tap snipers, like SS2 Ranger or Turtle Dove + Blast Rifle is popular in today's meta)
- Join a good clan (they have bonus boosts and have items circulating around, plus they it's the best way to shorten your learning curve)
- The best use for bits is "inventory slots" (my opinion)
- Best DLC is Arktech because of the "nano perks" and daily "Chimera" missions (for Cerulean Cores... and this is also only my opinion)
- For PvP, meta nano are Radiation and Bio
- For PvP, high capacity shield is the way to go - get an Ironclad or Rhino
- BONUS - I invite you to my youtube channel (direct url - www.daily420.tk - which is, in my opinion, the 2nd best Defiance related channel - trollollollollol, next to "Combo65" hehehe... but again, that's just an opinion)
Contribute to the discussion or help improve an article by leaving a comment below.
Sign In to post a comment.
No comments posted here yet.